To remind you of the times we spent together:
I have given you a couple of hi-fi’s when you used to kick hard and fast from inside your mother’s womb while listening to sadda-haq(your favorite back then).Your mother and I have cuddled together in a single cot bed in hospital squeezing you in between where I was supposed to be taking care of the mom and baby.We were nap-buddies when I would hug you tight and occupy half of your baby bed and snore away to bliss.
After that we parted ways when you went overseas and I went marrying.
One wish you should grant me:
My two-cents for your future:
When you were born, from what I have heard from your mother, you were looking all amazed and overwhelmed at your mother (that might have been cos she was screaming like a maniac but she begs to differ that you have inherited her wonder eyes). The point is, before that startled look gets stuck with you; work on it so that all those girls out there won’t mistake you for gaping at them. That cool smirk and the absolute indifference to whatever and whoever around- keep that going. That works- come what may and in all ages.
Now coming to the point:
When I was around you, you were in a phase when you only slept,peed,pooped and cried.I never got a chance to see you roll over for the first time or crawl for the first time or stand up for the first time. I never got a chance to hear you utter your first words, I never got to hear your jibber-jabber and say awww..!! Neither will I get to hug you tight and kiss you when you ring in your first birthday. Anyways...
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MANUKUTTA… Love you. Good that you are not big enough to start missing people… Stay the way you are… Laugh and giggle a lot on your birthday… God bless you with all happiness in life.Ummaaaah...!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment